My firm strives to achieve creative and efficient legal solutions for our clients, whether through trial or a settlement. We value long-standing relationships with our clients, built on trust and respect. I have attracted a wide array of clients ranging from individuals to businesses of all sizes throughout my career as a litigator in probate and trust disputes.
My qualifications include:
- J.D., Georgetown Law Center, Washington, D.C., 1991
- Admitted to California State Bar, 1991
- Member, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1992
- Member, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2002
- Member, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2002
- Member, United States Supreme Court Bar, 2006
- B.A., Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, 1988
Call (916) 343-8488 or email us to schedule a consultation.